Got a problem to report? go to Newton’s 311


Did you know? The city of Newton has a way for you to report potholes, traffic sign problems, broken streetlights or parking meters and more. On the city of Newton website, click on the tab “Newton 311” in the left sidebar. (Or just click here.) From there, you can pay bills, view upcoming Newton events, or reports problems to the city, under the “Make a request” title. Here’s hoping this system helps keep the city running smoothly.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: