Wednesday, January 21 at 7 PM
1608 Beacon Street, Waban, MA 02468
Brought to you by the Newton Solar Challenge team
An educational presentation, interactive Q & A and “breakouts” covering:
- How will solar work at my home? How will solar “look” on my house?
- Show me the numbers!
- How does solar reduce increasing utility bills (after recent 30% NSTAR utility increases)?
- How does solar provide a “payback” on investment?
- What is a “solar loan” and how can it help me?
- Workshop Sponsors: Green Decade Newton, The Village Bank, BarnRaise Energy, Blue Selenium Solar and Sunlight Solar
- Facebook Event for Waban Solar Workshop: https://www.facebook.com/events/1380957115541450/
The Newton Solar Challenge is a community solar initiative co-sponsored by Green Decade Newton and Newton-based BarnRaise Energy, a social-impact company focused on increasing local solar ownership. The Village Bank is a partner of the Newton Solar Challenge and is offering a new solar loan to Newton residents to increase residential solar ownership in our community. Link: http://www.village-bank.com/solar